This is a general idea of what can be expected during the construction of a new home:
* Foundation formed, plumbing roughed in, footers dug. Inspection by code enforcement.
* Framing begins, roof installed
* Exterior windows sets and door sets
* Framing inspection by code enforcement.
*Top out plumbing (set tub and showers), rough HVAC, rough electric
*Insulate; insulation inspection. Drywall installation. Prime walls.
*Paint. Exterior siding (vinyl and or brick work). Hang lights.
*HVAC trim. Power inspection
*Install cabinets, countertops and flooring.
*Concrete for driveways and porches. Grade yard.
*Install quarter-round, door knobs and door stops. Final paint.
* Install shelving in closets. Landscaping. Set appliances.
* Clean up
* Final walk-through with buyers and create punch list. Finalize any items that need to be addressed.
* Appraisal to Closing